Furthermore, the terms used in this policy have the meanings set forth in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003), unless otherwise specified.
SGP recognizes that the protection of personal information is a social responsibility and complies with laws and regulations as well as internal corporate rules regarding personal information. SGP will appropriately collect, use and manage all personal information.
２．Personal Information Gathered by SGP
SGP may obtain personal information from SGP users when they apply for or receive notifications regarding SGP services.
SGP may also acquire portraits and other personal information of the SGP users being photographed through SGP’s photographic work.
３．Purpose of Use
SGP will use your personal information for the following purposes
- To provide and/or implement SGP services.
- To analyze and/or review SGP services for improvements, enhancements and other changes.
- To create and/or analyze statistical data.
- To plan for and/or develop new services.
- To promote/advertise/market SGP or SGP services.
４．Consignment of Personal Data Handling
In the event that SGP outsources the handling of personal data to a third party in connection with SGP services, SGP will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the third party in order to ensure that such personal data is managed securely and appropriately.
５．Provision of personal data to a third party
SGP will not provide personal data to any third party without the prior consent of the individual concerned, including, the posting of photographs and videos taken as part of SGP services on any website managed by SGP. However, SGP may provide your personal information to a third party under special circumstances set forth by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (including but not limited to the cases described below).
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local governing body, or an individual or entity entrusted by such a government agency or local government in the performance of their legally prescribed duties, and obtaining the consent of the person in question may interfere with the performance of such duties.
- When personal data is provided as a result of outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal data to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal data is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
６．Shared use of personal data
SGP will not share personal data obtained through SGP services. If SGP decides to share personal data in the future, it will be announced in this policy.
７．Management of Personal Data
SGP will endeavor to keep personal data accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use set forth in Section 3, and will endeavor to delete such personal data without delay when usage of said data is no longer necessary.
In addition, SGP will take necessary measures, such as the maintenance of a security system, development of a management system, and thorough employee training, to prevent illegal access to personal data, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information, and implement safety measures and strict management of personal information.
８．Disclosure and Correction of Personal Data
In accordance with laws and regulations, SGP will respond to requests from the individual or their representative for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, change, etc. (correction, addition or deletion of content), suspension of use, etc. (suspension of use or deletion), or suspension of provision to third parties of their personal data. If you wish to make such a request, please contact us at the email address indicated at the end of this document.
９．Changes to this policy
SGP will review its handling of personal information as appropriate, strive for continuous improvement, and make changes to this policy as deemed necessary.
In the event that SGP changes this policy, SGP will make the revised content public.
If you have any comments, questions, complaints or other inquiries about the handling of personal information at SGP, please contact us at the address below.